Lust Fire
My husband says "you're a whore for another man's cock meat" - he says it when he's fingering my ass, or when he's watching me fuck myself with that glass dildo I love so much.
He's right.
I am.
I sit here now... kids in bed, husband out until tomorrow afternoon... glass of wine... thinking about you, wondering if it will be tonight, tomorrow, the next day when I'll feel you again... filling me, taking me.
I crave you. I crave your touch. I crave your cock. I crave what I become when you're near me, how my limits dissolve and I want you to push me, make me, take me... I want to go places I haven't been before... with you... for you.
You make me come undone.
I like it.
I like being Your whore.
I like it more when you believe it, when I think maybe it might be something you like.
You're evolving with me... I feel it... maybe even a bit of... sexual claiming... I'm not sure.
Here's what I know...
I want You.
I'm on fire for You.
Cumming isn't enough... I've cum 3 times tonight.... I need your cock for the flames to stop surging.
He's right.
I am.
I sit here now... kids in bed, husband out until tomorrow afternoon... glass of wine... thinking about you, wondering if it will be tonight, tomorrow, the next day when I'll feel you again... filling me, taking me.
I crave you. I crave your touch. I crave your cock. I crave what I become when you're near me, how my limits dissolve and I want you to push me, make me, take me... I want to go places I haven't been before... with you... for you.
You make me come undone.
I like it.
I like being Your whore.
I like it more when you believe it, when I think maybe it might be something you like.
You're evolving with me... I feel it... maybe even a bit of... sexual claiming... I'm not sure.
Here's what I know...
I want You.
I'm on fire for You.
Cumming isn't enough... I've cum 3 times tonight.... I need your cock for the flames to stop surging.

1 Comments:
FUCK!
Post a Comment
<< Home