Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ya, I have some questions....

I've been babbling on here for months about the power of opening, about letting someone really see me, about being exposed to another, about risk, and about the payoff. And yes, I have most definitely made progress, and I'm not sorry (yet anyway *laughing*)

But I'm wondering.... when is it ok to hide a little? When is it ok not to be entirely open and revealed? When is keeping some things private - your fears, confused incomplete thoughts, insecurities - not weak and cowardly, but wise and mature? Is there a time when hiding isn't so bad?

I'm new at this letting people in thing. Enlighten me will ya?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah...... wouldn't know...

... no one gets in.. and nobody leaves.... ;-)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Edge said...

it is such a delicate and difficult to determine balance. What you give can always come back to hurt you, but what you don't give can never be reciprocated. Oh da dilemma of it all.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home