The "S" word!
It was cold at first, the tough leather against my skin. When you pulled it tighter though, it began to warm just a little. I loved you moving my mouth up and down the length of your cock by pulling it, loved being under your control, at your whim. Feeling the head of your cock in my throat, fighting not to gag because I want all of you deep, you holding me there - jesus, makes me shudder thinking about it.
When you tell me what you want, when you direct us, even the simplest instructions make me surge with lust "stand up" "turn around" I immediately wonder what you'll do... and when it's more... when you talk about fucking me, or how I suck that cock of yours - I crumble, all resolve, all power of will disappears and I'm yours to command... but I think you don't know that, not really, not yet.
I don't think you realize how it affects me, how you affect me - the degree. You ignite me. When you take control, when you take me like you do - I completely come undone - it makes me want you more, for you to consume me, for us to lose it, be enveloped by it.
And you do it in more than one way... the sound of your voice, what you say, your touch, the way you kiss, the way you leave your mark, how you fuck like you don't ever want me to forget, and then there are the implements.
Having your belt tighten on my neck, feeling you pull - was amazing. I love being yours like that, for you to control, to direct, you to use, submissive to you *gasp* --there, I said it -- I never use that word to describe me, to describe what I want.... but *gulp* ... the reality is that very few could pull it off, could walk that line, could inspire me to go there - and you have, you can, you do, and I've no doubt only the surface is scratched.
Then you tell me that you really liked it wrapped around my throat - your voice low and growly in my ear like it was.... fuck, I could have cum right there, I'm sure of it. The slap of your hand, the crack of your belt hitting my skin - do you know I wanted more? I wanted your marks on my skin... wanted to feel the pain while your cock filled me and made me cum all over you... wanted you to get off on it, how it's dirty, how I will be nasty for you - yes, for YOU.
You have much more freedom than you may think... but part of me thinks you're starting to know that... and it makes me shiver and tremble just thinking of the possibilities.
When you tell me what you want, when you direct us, even the simplest instructions make me surge with lust "stand up" "turn around" I immediately wonder what you'll do... and when it's more... when you talk about fucking me, or how I suck that cock of yours - I crumble, all resolve, all power of will disappears and I'm yours to command... but I think you don't know that, not really, not yet.
I don't think you realize how it affects me, how you affect me - the degree. You ignite me. When you take control, when you take me like you do - I completely come undone - it makes me want you more, for you to consume me, for us to lose it, be enveloped by it.
And you do it in more than one way... the sound of your voice, what you say, your touch, the way you kiss, the way you leave your mark, how you fuck like you don't ever want me to forget, and then there are the implements.
Having your belt tighten on my neck, feeling you pull - was amazing. I love being yours like that, for you to control, to direct, you to use, submissive to you *gasp* --there, I said it -- I never use that word to describe me, to describe what I want.... but *gulp* ... the reality is that very few could pull it off, could walk that line, could inspire me to go there - and you have, you can, you do, and I've no doubt only the surface is scratched.
Then you tell me that you really liked it wrapped around my throat - your voice low and growly in my ear like it was.... fuck, I could have cum right there, I'm sure of it. The slap of your hand, the crack of your belt hitting my skin - do you know I wanted more? I wanted your marks on my skin... wanted to feel the pain while your cock filled me and made me cum all over you... wanted you to get off on it, how it's dirty, how I will be nasty for you - yes, for YOU.
You have much more freedom than you may think... but part of me thinks you're starting to know that... and it makes me shiver and tremble just thinking of the possibilities.

5 Comments:
Damn. Damn. Damn.
The man who can make you submit...lucky boy.
Holy crap.
I can see you like this you know.
fuck!! (breathe garret, breathe)
cj be right
lucky
can I be him for a day?
wow
yeah.
just
like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home