Desire
I want to fuck you.
Right now.
NOW!
I want to feel you take me.
I want to hear your voice in my ear telling me how it feels or what you're going to do.
I want to feel your breath heavy and hard on my skin as you fuck me.
Right now.
NOW!
I want to feel you take me.
I want to hear your voice in my ear telling me how it feels or what you're going to do.
I want to feel your breath heavy and hard on my skin as you fuck me.
I want to feel your lips on mine.
I want to shake and shudder under you, because of you, gasp and grunt.
I want your to feel your grip on my arms, my legs, feel you moving me.
I want to juice all over you, then take your cum deep.
I want to hurt afterward, throb and ache and feel you.
Please.
Too long.
I need you.

1 Comments:
come here
Post a Comment
<< Home