Can I Just Say...
FUCK! I needed that... needed to feel you.
What did I miss?
those butterflies you cause
your eyes - entice me, entangle me, own me with those eyes you can
your hands - how you touch me, grip me, hold me... man hands, take me hands
the scent of your skin... the taste of it on my tongue... lust potion
your kiss - fuck that kiss of yours melts my will, your tongue, the way you... fuck... you could make me submit, you could
your voice - low, growly in my ear... surging through me physically, waves
your fingers - inside me, like they know too much, make me give every secret to you
your lust - I wonder if you know what it does to me when I know... when I see, hear, feel your lust for me?
your cock - the heat from it behind me... pulsing... raging hard... hungry like last night... right there... throbbing... that thrust, the first one... GOD!
how you fuck me... how you make me juice for you, all over you... make me shake, thrash... how I cum for You
the sound of you cumming... the way your body shudders
your cum - exploding... slippery hot... the taste... the feel... the scent
more
please

3 Comments:
damn girl!
fucking missed you!!!
fuck! read it again today
still hot
how'd he get you hooked, hot like this?
Post a Comment
<< Home