Please...
grab me forcefully
your one hand holding tight around my wrists
restraining me
held behind my back
pushed face first into the cold wall
the weight of your body against me
your hardness grinding
your voice growling that you're taking what's yours
now
breath hot against my neck
mouth sucking the flesh
teeth biting
rip my skirt up
rough man hand squeezing my cunt
Is this Mine?
yes
IS THIS MINE?
squeezing tighter, hurting
YESSSSSSSSS
sudden
hard
thrust
fill me like you do
hear that animal grunt/growl
hard
slamming
bruise me
mark me
take me
fuck
please
your one hand holding tight around my wrists
restraining me
held behind my back
pushed face first into the cold wall
the weight of your body against me
your hardness grinding
your voice growling that you're taking what's yours
now
breath hot against my neck
mouth sucking the flesh
teeth biting
rip my skirt up
rough man hand squeezing my cunt
Is this Mine?
yes
IS THIS MINE?
squeezing tighter, hurting
YESSSSSSSSS
sudden
hard
thrust
fill me like you do
hear that animal grunt/growl
hard
slamming
bruise me
mark me
take me
fuck
please

9 Comments:
Yes please!
god damn it woman.
shit.
I need a cold drink and a smoke....
whew... and I don't drink OR smoke...
Mmmmm! Sounds right about perfect!
I wanna see a post says you're exhausted bruised aching in bliss
he can't do it, trust me, I can
laffs
I should get thank you cards from all these people for bringing you here.
It has been brought to my attention by Blogger security that you have yet to post a HNT photo. This is in violation of the terms and conditions to which you agreed upon blog set up. Please be advised that unless you start displaying your fine form in some state of undress each Thursday your blogging privileges may be revoked. This isn't Edge, I'm merely using his ID so that my true undercover identity remains secret.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated compliance.
compliance!?
See me crosssing my arms defiantly and stomping my feet?
Mr. Non-Edge might have to spank me huh?
Sigh................
Post a Comment
<< Home