Friday, October 28, 2005

His Dirty Girl - Part One

I should come with a warning label - I don't know one of those skull and crossbones maybe, or a tornado, hmmm... the symbol we'd have to work on... and a caption too perhaps "Uninhibited sober, illegal when drunk"

I've always been described by others as something of a wild one, as fun loving, enthusiastic, energetic. My thirst for the rush of risk, hunger for pushing limits, and natural rebellion has always driven me. As I've evolved, my willingness to taste all life has to offer, my inclination to not hold back has only intensified. I need to feel ALIVE.

I've often thought perhaps some altered pathway in my brain caused me to have comfort where many didn't, to step beyond where most believed good judgement stopped. I don't see it as something I do so much as something I just... am. It isn't always something I like either, sometimes it scares folks away, but I've learned to accept this part of me.

Now... HE brings it out in me. I use the word 'inspire' - that's what he does. So he magnifies this side of me... the wild side, the part that risks - physically emotionally spiritually, the pushing limits-release control-nasty side comes out for him in spades.

The evening air was a crackling with energy for me, it had an edge. - exciting, alive, a little dangerous. It just had that vibe about it, a good one, an anything might happen vibe. I feel completely safe when I'm out with him, which only increases my comfort in letting my... uh... spirit loose on the world. It wasn't premeditated, more that all conditions were juuuuuust right. I was open, willing to receive whatever the evening had to offer, whatever he wanted, he could likely have. Hmmm... I wonder if he knew that?

It started in the restaurant, my red nails scraping lightly on the inside of his thighs through his jeans, squeezing every now and then, stroking closer, grazing him. When the gentleman next to us noticed, I only smiled, eyes glistening with desire - this stranger could see all of it - see here is where someone else might, use good judgement and stop - but I didn't, didn't move to hide, just let him watch, his smile growing.

On a side note, I'd never had Sake before - I think it might be evil.

He'd teased me all weekend long - little text messages like "Wet?" or "Is your clit swollen?" or "Hard" - so to some degree, he'd made his own bed, created the monster that was me that night. I'm a little bit of a vampire I guess, I love the smell of him, the way his skin tastes, so kissing turns to licking to nibbling to sucking - it happens. I like to tag him, I admit it. I love it when his marks are on me too, makes me tingle, keeps me wet for days. He's always guarded about marks in visible places, I've always been very aware too.... but kissing his neck there in the restaurant turned into a little suck... or what I thought was a little suck.


Danger arrived then... became a little bit of a theme for the evening. See, I get to a place when I'm intensely hot like that, where want transforms into that lust... need. I call it sexual intoxication and it can be inherently dangerous... not for timid souls.

I was at that place by the time we arrived at the strip bar, if not before. Watching the women only fueled the fire. I think the publicness of it all, given the clandestine reality, is part of what fueled me. Touching, kissing, groping, a little grinding - in public like that - made me hotter still.

Here's where it begins to get hazy - the sake, the wine, the sexual intoxication - here's where the chronology may fall to pieces.

I wanted to dance. More accurately, I wanted for us to dirty dance, to undulate, to gyrate... I wanted him standing behind me, his strong hands on my hips grinding us in that circular motion - a fuck dance - those same hands that move me however he wants me moved when we're fucking, those same hands I can feel closing around my throat right now if I just close my eyes...


My hunger was animal, I wanted to be ravaged, I wanted him to take all of me, make me feel ALL of what that meant... I was His dirty girl... I wanted him to know it was for Him... I wanted to feel it... for days.... and I would.


Part Two to follow....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe get a disclaimer signed

laffs

girl - I think you'd be a hoot to howl with

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrett sent me.

I owe him!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh

And I can't wait for part two

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home