R-I-P-E (reprise)
yes, I think that's the right word
RIPE
conjures up some delightful thoughts
juicy
wet
dripping
sweet
messy
picked
plucked
taken
yup, that's definitely the right word
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ excuse me, I'd like to place my order now.....
Universe, I need a man to come to me (on the hwy or otherwise *grin*)
a MAN
primal, unwavering Man
strong, confident
rough, caveman inside
who KNOWS what he is
whose male hunger is raw, unapologetic
I don't want him for romance
I have that deep lifetime love
Mystery Man...
I want you to:
entice me, draw me in
enchant me, so the lust fire sparks
show me how you hold your own
when I push to control
so I know you can hold control
when it's... more
fuel the fire
push me back, hard and certain
so I know
if I should open
you can take me apart
without losing your grip
and when you've snared me
when I want, more than I fear
over power me
weaken me with the intensity of your eyes
without touching me, make me tremble
with uncertainty - with need
show me the power of your words
inspire me to soften, to want to comply
force me to admit
that I want you to control me
fuel my lust
make me dirty
inspire me
to be a whore
for you
I need to come apart
so I can't quite breathe
and I feel myself
descend to that place
tease me
so the slightest touch
of your flesh to mine
will make me shudder
so my need is tangible
is excruciating
and when I crumble
when my submission is yours
own my sex
show me your power
I want to feel you days after
mark me as your whore
RIPE
conjures up some delightful thoughts
juicy
wet
dripping
sweet
messy
uh huh, ripe
to bepicked
plucked
taken
yup, that's definitely the right word
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ excuse me, I'd like to place my order now.....
Universe, I need a man to come to me (on the hwy or otherwise *grin*)
a MAN
primal, unwavering Man
strong, confident
rough, caveman inside
who KNOWS what he is
whose male hunger is raw, unapologetic
I don't want him for romance
I have that deep lifetime love
Mystery Man...
I want you to:
entice me, draw me in
enchant me, so the lust fire sparks
show me how you hold your own
when I push to control
so I know you can hold control
when it's... more
fuel the fire
push me back, hard and certain
so I know
if I should open
you can take me apart
without losing your grip
and when you've snared me
when I want, more than I fear
over power me
weaken me with the intensity of your eyes
without touching me, make me tremble
with uncertainty - with need
show me the power of your words
inspire me to soften, to want to comply
force me to admit
that I want you to control me
fuel my lust
make me dirty
inspire me
to be a whore
for you
I need to come apart
so I can't quite breathe
and I feel myself
descend to that place
tease me
so the slightest touch
of your flesh to mine
will make me shudder
so my need is tangible
is excruciating
and when I crumble
when my submission is yours
own my sex
show me your power
I want to feel you days after
mark me as your whore

4 Comments:
I miss your writing.More please.
G
mmm yeah. ripe is a good word.
Can a guy volunteer?
HOLY SHIT! Who ARE you????? Yummy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home