Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can't Go Back

Well, you can... but it's never the same is it? You can't recreate what was.

It was really more like the first time than when the slightest expression could tell the other what words didn't have to, when our sex fit perfectly.

The fit wasn't the same, the energy more nervous than hunger, the flow more mechanical than natural. But the filling was unmistakable and aching parts of my body remind me now how physical he is and how much I love feeling it for days afterward.

Our magic really was about a place in time though - who we were then, how our energy evolved the other. I can see the effects of me on him. I don't know if he can see his effect on me or not, but visible or not, there was certainly an impact and pieces of me are altered forever.

I don't know if there will be more. I need more than random casual. The passion we experienced during the magic would be difficult to recreate without more on-going connectedness. And who is to know if we could reach that again anyway?

Still, it was nice to catch up. It's awesome to see him happy. It was nice to feel, smell, hear again those reminders of what held my attention so strongly for a while and know we left our mark on each other.

3 Comments:

Blogger lady godiva said...

maybe not the same
but.....
moving forward

i'm glad you found, well....a connection.....

;)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Josh said...

"left our mark on each other"
I like that

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Garrett said...

Yeah dude, ur different people now, timing sometimes once upon a time ain't it? But you did have a hoot of a ride dint ya?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home