Our Sex Fit Perfectly
I wonder sometimes if you remember how well your cock fit this hot cunt.
But, when I hear your voice like this morning, I don't wonder anymore. I know sometimes you close your eyes and remember how slippery hot I was for you, how you could have me shuddering in minutes, how this sex was yours, how it felt to push inside.
I hear you wanting to taste it again. I know your cock twitches because you hear my voice change, feel me descend to the dirty place, as my clit starts to throb and tingle at the sound of your voice.
You know.
Sometimes it irks me that you know. But you do.
I miss how you took me. God, how you took everything I had, you made me come undone. I want to lose my mind like that again.
I want you to shiver me with just a look in your eyes, melt me with the trace of your finger, reclaim me with your voice telling me what I will do for you and how you will fill me up.
But it's different now, you know. Unaffected you play well, but you're not. I will challenge you more, I will make you tell me you want like I do, make you say the words. I want to feel how my smooth slit juices for you, feel it clench all hungry because you admit you miss it too, miss this cunt you used to own. I want to hear how sometimes you stroke that perfect piece of meat and remember how it felt when your fuck filled me - mouth, pussy,and ass.
And then, once you admit your need? Then I want to inhale that cock of yours, feel the heat from it, the scent, anticipate tasting you. I want to look up into your eyes and see that intense look you get. This mouth knows your cock - 2 years will do that huh? This mouth takes all of your cock, feel how hot it is? Will you fuck it deep, fill it, fingers laced in my hair and that low deep moan you do? All the while my cunt is dripping need, getting hotter, wetter.
We both know I need you inside. It's been so long unfilled. What was always tight will be tighter still. And you all hard, so big... will feel bigger still inside me. I want you to tear me apart. I need hair pulling, hard pounding, grunting growling, use this cunt 'til it's raw and throbbing and oozing your cum. I want to feel you for days. I want to feel you explode inside this cunt that needs your cock. I want to scoop our fuck from this swollen cunt and taste us.
Fucker.
But, when I hear your voice like this morning, I don't wonder anymore. I know sometimes you close your eyes and remember how slippery hot I was for you, how you could have me shuddering in minutes, how this sex was yours, how it felt to push inside.
I hear you wanting to taste it again. I know your cock twitches because you hear my voice change, feel me descend to the dirty place, as my clit starts to throb and tingle at the sound of your voice.
You know.
Sometimes it irks me that you know. But you do.
I miss how you took me. God, how you took everything I had, you made me come undone. I want to lose my mind like that again.
I want you to shiver me with just a look in your eyes, melt me with the trace of your finger, reclaim me with your voice telling me what I will do for you and how you will fill me up.
But it's different now, you know. Unaffected you play well, but you're not. I will challenge you more, I will make you tell me you want like I do, make you say the words. I want to feel how my smooth slit juices for you, feel it clench all hungry because you admit you miss it too, miss this cunt you used to own. I want to hear how sometimes you stroke that perfect piece of meat and remember how it felt when your fuck filled me - mouth, pussy,and ass.
And then, once you admit your need? Then I want to inhale that cock of yours, feel the heat from it, the scent, anticipate tasting you. I want to look up into your eyes and see that intense look you get. This mouth knows your cock - 2 years will do that huh? This mouth takes all of your cock, feel how hot it is? Will you fuck it deep, fill it, fingers laced in my hair and that low deep moan you do? All the while my cunt is dripping need, getting hotter, wetter.
We both know I need you inside. It's been so long unfilled. What was always tight will be tighter still. And you all hard, so big... will feel bigger still inside me. I want you to tear me apart. I need hair pulling, hard pounding, grunting growling, use this cunt 'til it's raw and throbbing and oozing your cum. I want to feel you for days. I want to feel you explode inside this cunt that needs your cock. I want to scoop our fuck from this swollen cunt and taste us.
Fucker.

5 Comments:
Same dude reincarnate?
G
HOLY SHIT WOMAN
uhhhhhh
damn
=lg
Dude I think he's ruined you for all others Can anyone compare now?
-Josh
yea i want once in my life to know a woman like you
i have never seen a woman with passion like this
id like to
Post a Comment
<< Home