I had a dream....
That coffee shop's been good for us huh?
It's been a while
we're not there at the same time
That look in you eyes...
ya... THAT one
A girl doesn't forget that look
or the place it takes her
It's that place we don't talk about at parties
the one people ask forgiveness for in churches
the one that generates shame in some
the one that generates shame in some
or fear
the one that makes us primal
I don't do shame
I miss that place
In an instant, your eyes took me there
again...
Still, I was shocked when
as I entered the bathroom
you pushed in after me, huh?
Slow motion
The door close
My gasp
The slam, hard against the wall
Wrist backs flat
Body hard on mine
Cold wall
But damn
The heat
Fuck !
Your voice
Whisper
Hot in my ear
Your growl
Low, deep
I'm weak
I'm not happy about it
But... I can feel
The melting
"Asshole!"
You just smile
It's been soooo long
since...
and
Those eyes
Still
Fucker!
My hunger is greater
than any reason could be
than any reason could be
The rush of wet
Immediate
Surprises even me
Penetrating eyes
Locked
"Stay" releasing my wrists
the 'wzzzz' of your pants
Jesus - I can't breathe
FUCKER
I hate that your cock has such
Power over me
And I hate that you know...
That I want it, need your fuck
More than I hate
That you know
"Asshole!"
Hot, wet, slippery
Rough hands push my legs open
Inside me in one thrust
Full
Deep
"FUCK YOU" I growl
"Mmmm Hmmmm" you moan back
Thrust
Hard against the wall
Grinding
I'll bruise
Wrists
Shoulder blades
Finger printed ass, hips
My nails pierce your skin
Holding tight
FUCK!
Shaking
Shuddering
Soaking you
Filling me
Damn
Damn
Damn

4 Comments:
I want that
That's hot.
Is that a place where dreams, fantasies, and reality meet?
damn straight.
Does he even KNOW what he gave up or that he can have it again?
Post a Comment
<< Home