Time Passes Huh?
Seeing him didn't turn me inside out
That's good (right?)
I didn't really make eye contact
Ya, I know
I've accepted the distance
Don't like it, wouldn't have chosen it
But it... is... all the same
What still feels really good...
Is having unabashedly tasted it all, devoured it, openly craved it
Far beyond usual, safe, even sane *grin*
Feeling the ways it's molded me, filled me, challenged me
I'd do it all again
That's good (right?)
I didn't really make eye contact
Ya, I know
I've accepted the distance
Don't like it, wouldn't have chosen it
But it... is... all the same
What still feels really good...
Is having unabashedly tasted it all, devoured it, openly craved it
Far beyond usual, safe, even sane *grin*
Feeling the ways it's molded me, filled me, challenged me
I'd do it all again

8 Comments:
do it again...
yeah, every god damned minute of it.
He's kicking himself. Bet on it.
Swoosh, babe.
no eye contact means "all the same"?
Doh color me stupid but what does that mean Steve?
garrett,
from my POV,
'mold me, fill me, challenge me'
involves "making eye contact;"
so, it is my belief (or observation) that:
it is not "all the same"...
hell, it is never the same...
how bogus is mere acceptance, after all?
Well that's deep and all and I could be wrong dude, but I don't think she meant things were the same, I think she meant that the distance between them existed whether she wanted it to or not.
Sass babe am I completely whacked here or what?
no one is right or wrong, "dude"... ;)
that fact...
is really as "deep" as it gets, I suppose...
I was actually speaking for myself, not for her: "my POV"
But her chosen words were quite interesting:
"But it... is... all the same"
I just have the balls to say: "Really?"
Post a Comment
<< Home