Tension
I love that mysterious tension that either... exists or doesn't. We don't make it happen do we? Two people meet and it is.... there.... or... not. But isn't it delightful when it is?
That coffee shop has some mystical force surrounding it me thinks. He's there when I am perhaps 3 days out of 5. He's got devilish eyes, eyes that make you wonder what might await.
I'm not in 'that' place, not 'willing to receive' at the moment, but it's still nice to have the.... energy huh?
That coffee shop has some mystical force surrounding it me thinks. He's there when I am perhaps 3 days out of 5. He's got devilish eyes, eyes that make you wonder what might await.
I'm not in 'that' place, not 'willing to receive' at the moment, but it's still nice to have the.... energy huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home