The Dream - Part Two
He penetrated me with his eyes. For what felt like an eternity, he didn't move, didn't speak. I think I stopped breathing, I was frozen in anticipation of what would come next... captivated by him.
Then he leaned in close, paused long enough for me to feel the heat between us, and said "if I move my fingers up under your skirt, will they get wet?"
I couldn't speak, my lips parted slightly, but I only nodded.
Slowly his hand slid up under my skirt.
"open your legs"
I didn't hesitate... I did... I just... did. Again this pause.... and he leaned in close.
"mmmmm I can smell you my dear... is that for me?"
My breathing was choppy, I was trembling. I felt intoxicated.
"I asked you a question... is that for me?" his voice quiet, but commanding.
"I suppose it could be" I said coyly - trying to re- align the power.
"I want to taste you now, and you're going to let me. That table of men over there seems to be watching you rather intently... if you smile, perhaps they won't notice as my fingers slide up your leg into that slit, all wet for me."
His fingers were rough, working hands - in contrast to the tender skin on my inner thigh, and then against the smoothness of my slippery bare cunt. It felt delicious. My pussy soaked his fingers as he explored. The men were still periodically looking over, and I tried to appear... normal, smiling.
"my my... you are a wet little girl, aren't you honey... and just for me, damn!" he removed his fingers, brought his hand up to his face and inhaled before tasting my excitement. He moaned softly, then returned his fingers to my dripping cunt.
Right there, in the bar, with the table of men looking over, his fingers were inside me, fucking me, his voice low and growly in my ear, urging me on...
"Mmmmm you are a horny little slut aren't you? Your pussy is so hot, all slippery wet.... by the way you're squirming, I think maybe you're going to cum for me, right here.... Mmmmm I can feel that tight little fuck hole squeezing my fingers... dirty girl."
I couldn't NOT squirm, and maintaining some form of composure was proving more difficult by the second. Goddamn he knew how to touch a woman!
"that's it baby, stop fighting me, you know you want to cum... cum for me, drench my fingers even more so I can scoop up your cum and feed it to you"
JESUS! Deep commanding voice, those fucking penetrating eyes of his, expert touch, nasty dive bar and table of men watching... "that's it honey, fuck it, cum for me" and... I did, I came like a whore. I put my head down. I tried to be quiet, but I was grinding against his hand, shuddering, fucking it... cumming for him.
And when I could breathe again, he turned my face up to look at him, pulled his hand away from my pulsing cunt, brought his slimy cum covered fingers to my mouth, traced my lips with them, and said "open your mouth"
I did as I was told, he pushed two fingers into my mouth and said simply "suck" While he looked over proudly at the table of men, now staring openly, I sucked my cum from his fingers.
"good girl"
FUCKER totally had me!
*******************************************
When I told him about this dream, he said... "that's not far from reality at all, because that's absolutely something I would tell you to do...
"uncross your legs"
Interesting!
Then he leaned in close, paused long enough for me to feel the heat between us, and said "if I move my fingers up under your skirt, will they get wet?"
I couldn't speak, my lips parted slightly, but I only nodded.
Slowly his hand slid up under my skirt.
"open your legs"
I didn't hesitate... I did... I just... did. Again this pause.... and he leaned in close.
"mmmmm I can smell you my dear... is that for me?"
My breathing was choppy, I was trembling. I felt intoxicated.
"I asked you a question... is that for me?" his voice quiet, but commanding.
"I suppose it could be" I said coyly - trying to re- align the power.
"I want to taste you now, and you're going to let me. That table of men over there seems to be watching you rather intently... if you smile, perhaps they won't notice as my fingers slide up your leg into that slit, all wet for me."
His fingers were rough, working hands - in contrast to the tender skin on my inner thigh, and then against the smoothness of my slippery bare cunt. It felt delicious. My pussy soaked his fingers as he explored. The men were still periodically looking over, and I tried to appear... normal, smiling.
"my my... you are a wet little girl, aren't you honey... and just for me, damn!" he removed his fingers, brought his hand up to his face and inhaled before tasting my excitement. He moaned softly, then returned his fingers to my dripping cunt.
Right there, in the bar, with the table of men looking over, his fingers were inside me, fucking me, his voice low and growly in my ear, urging me on...
"Mmmmm you are a horny little slut aren't you? Your pussy is so hot, all slippery wet.... by the way you're squirming, I think maybe you're going to cum for me, right here.... Mmmmm I can feel that tight little fuck hole squeezing my fingers... dirty girl."
I couldn't NOT squirm, and maintaining some form of composure was proving more difficult by the second. Goddamn he knew how to touch a woman!
"that's it baby, stop fighting me, you know you want to cum... cum for me, drench my fingers even more so I can scoop up your cum and feed it to you"
JESUS! Deep commanding voice, those fucking penetrating eyes of his, expert touch, nasty dive bar and table of men watching... "that's it honey, fuck it, cum for me" and... I did, I came like a whore. I put my head down. I tried to be quiet, but I was grinding against his hand, shuddering, fucking it... cumming for him.
And when I could breathe again, he turned my face up to look at him, pulled his hand away from my pulsing cunt, brought his slimy cum covered fingers to my mouth, traced my lips with them, and said "open your mouth"
I did as I was told, he pushed two fingers into my mouth and said simply "suck" While he looked over proudly at the table of men, now staring openly, I sucked my cum from his fingers.
"good girl"
FUCKER totally had me!
*******************************************
When I told him about this dream, he said... "that's not far from reality at all, because that's absolutely something I would tell you to do...
"uncross your legs"
Interesting!

6 Comments:
OK...you're in so much trouble! You told him about this?! Soooo ... what haven't you told US?
C
just grins
wow. awesome. damn.
"interesting" isn't even a word
that would come to my mind
after it was blown away like that, Sass! ;)
Now I know I didnt read this blog the last time i was here.
I like this post alot :)
Mmmmmmmmm....
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home