Oriah said it...and... ya.. I get it!
"and let us risk remembering that we never stop silently loving those we once loved out loud"
It's that thing I felt, I hoped, but I waited to find out for sure, and now I know.
You and I 'touched' ... I mean REALLY touched.... you are in me and I am in you... we have become part of each other, and it's exactly how I "felt" it would be, how I wanted it to be, how I believed it would be.
"and let us risk remembering that we never stop silently loving those we once loved out loud"
It's that thing I felt, I hoped, but I waited to find out for sure, and now I know.
You and I 'touched' ... I mean REALLY touched.... you are in me and I am in you... we have become part of each other, and it's exactly how I "felt" it would be, how I wanted it to be, how I believed it would be.

1 Comments:
yes, I liked it when I read that too.
Post a Comment
<< Home