Wednesday, September 20, 2006

One

I don't remember when I started calling him that - One.

Anyone reading here for longer than 30 seconds knows I love those friendships/relationships that reach us to the core, affect our evolution, leave a mark, an imprint. One affected me like that.

One introduced me to BDSM, D/s in particular, and elements of 'mine' of being 'owned' of inspiration to do something outside my comfort zone, beyond the familiar.


We haven't been sexual in years. But today, when he typed.... "and what if I put my hand around your throat and pulled your hair bringing your head back?" ... well... I lost my breath. He STILL affects me.

Guess that would be the whole leaving His mark thing huh? Fucker.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucker, indeed. I know exactly what you mean...and would have responded the same way.

Sigh.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Supercock said...

LOL, you girls, a sucker for a dominant male :-)

Which I guess is good for dominant males like me.

Hey glad to see you back around..hope your life is calming down a litte.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah so what is it bout the men in your life they just keep coming back?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it him leaving his mark, or you wanting to take it? i crave the d part, but i don't often feel the s part... i usually feel more like an instigator.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Something about YOU keeps drawing men back.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's so interesting how once they have a hold they never let go of us...

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home