Thursday, October 19, 2006

Once Bitten...

twice wanting more!
Once erotic utopia consumes you, regular isn't enough. I want more. I need more or I lose interest.
*sigh* and *trying not to stomp my feet*
D has been... a disappointment, to say the least. I believed based on the banter we'd shared, that he may have had what it took... or elements of it. Sadly, while I expected some... finesse, instead I got... over - eager - can't - wait - the -time - it - takes - to - let - it - build - and - evolve - naturally - gotta - try - to - stick - it - in -RIGHT NOW style of an 18 year old virgin. I'm done. Lost interest. Even a little annoyed. *laughing*

The last two men I have been deeply involved with... well .... each had a profound and lasting impact on me. Each of them.... 'raised the bar' in his own way. Like I said to Edge, it's like I imagine it would be having cocaine then trying to reach the same high with a little pot. It's not enough. I'll wait thanks, or do without!

All pouting aside, I know I've been so very blessed in my adventures - I'm a lucky girl - and I'm grateful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

True...why settle for bullshit?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home