I Love My Job Daydream...
I'm both aroused and amused. Play some cheesy 1970's porn music in your head reading this! *laughing*
There are days I love my job. Often these are summer days when fabulously physical construction type men come in shirtless and shiny with sweat. Today - not so much summer - it was torrential here. Sheets of rain, wind hurling trees across roads.
He clearly didn't plan for the weather (thank you GOD!) Just a thin white t-shirt, wringing wet, and every beautiful ripple, curve and line of his Vin Diesel body was visible. He was actually steaming! Fuck me!
But wait... it gets better.
He asked for a towel to dry off - he took off his shirt to squeeze the water from it. My eyes got wide and my breathing stopped, holding the moment. And then... he asked me to dry his back! Are you fucking kidding me?
I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!
There are days I love my job. Often these are summer days when fabulously physical construction type men come in shirtless and shiny with sweat. Today - not so much summer - it was torrential here. Sheets of rain, wind hurling trees across roads.
He clearly didn't plan for the weather (thank you GOD!) Just a thin white t-shirt, wringing wet, and every beautiful ripple, curve and line of his Vin Diesel body was visible. He was actually steaming! Fuck me!
But wait... it gets better.
He asked for a towel to dry off - he took off his shirt to squeeze the water from it. My eyes got wide and my breathing stopped, holding the moment. And then... he asked me to dry his back! Are you fucking kidding me?
I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

4 Comments:
and then?
who dried you off?
Ah, yes--the old 'caught in a torrential rainstorm & ask a beautiful woman to towel off my bare upper body' move...
I use it in the courtroom all the time.
;)
Hope there's another downpour in the forecast for you soon...
Hey Doll - more! Please. Missing your posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home