The Dream - Part One
Dimly lit, dank, dingy little tavern pool hall. Most of the light came from the old neon bar signs reading the names of various libations and the old juke box in the corner. There was a haze from cigarette smoke, the place reeked of stale beer, cigars and cum. The bathroom was just like the one Edge posted about so many moons ago. But it was a great place to play pool - out of the way, not ever busy, and once the regulars knew you, you even felt cautiously safe there amongst the rough and tumbles.
I'd been with a friend shooting pool and went to the bar for another drink when I saw him entering the joint. He was cultured, polished, powerful and oozed a cockiness with his swagger that was almost in contradiction to his gentlemanly appearance. I was quite shocked to see him - HERE - this customer of mine D, didn't strike me as a dive bar goer. The curiosity was too much for me, I had to know!
I approached him and he was his usual calm collected self with me - but that ever present energy was there in spades between us. Seems he was stopping for a beer on his travels back home from a conference he was at. He was alone and my friend was leaving. *sigh* Nothing but trouble, I could feel it!
We sat at a table together and he was his challenging self with me, a come back for every comment - turned tables, me off balance, not the guy - FUCK! The conversation was.... playful with much innuendo. He never looked at me subtly, he wanted me to know. There was intent behind his eyes when he gazed at the full round breasts spilling out of my top or how his eyes traveled down to where my legs crossed under the short skirt. Deliberate. Unapologetic. Intense.
I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second in such close proximity, in this dingy setting, with this confident formidable man who seemed to reduce me to a fidgeting teenager.
When his hand brushed mine I actually jumped from the electricity of it. Though my eyes closed momentarily and my head tilted, I struggled to hide his affect. I failed. I don't give away control - not this quickly. I needed to compose myself, but he didn't allow me the time.
"uncross your legs for me please"
"pardon me?"
His hand left the table landing on the top of my thigh, three fingers touching skin directly, thumb and forefinger on the cool black leather of my skirt.
"I said uncross your legs for me please"
Those of you who know me, know I'd normally have some very strong, put-you-in-your-place, shut-you-down-in-no-uncertain-terms reaction to such presumptuous behavior.
His eyes were so intense, compelling, commanding. My nipples were tingling like sparklers were touching them. My pussy was gushing excitement. My body betrayed me, right there, in that dive bar. I lost control.
Slowly I uncrossed my legs, leaving them close together, toes up in the air feet balancing on the pointy heels of my shoes in the plank wood floor. His hand never moved. His eyes held mine. Only the slightest upturn of a smile revealed his contentment in my compliance.
My mind should have been reeling - the inner voice should have been saying "WTF are you doing girl!! Customer! Boss's friend! FUCK!" Voice should have been saying "who the fuck does he think he is??? Uncross your legs! Please!!!" But the voice wasn't.
I was... mesmerized by his eyes holding mine, relishing the amazing energy. I was... opening that door again. The anticipation of what he'd do next, was delicious.
I'd been with a friend shooting pool and went to the bar for another drink when I saw him entering the joint. He was cultured, polished, powerful and oozed a cockiness with his swagger that was almost in contradiction to his gentlemanly appearance. I was quite shocked to see him - HERE - this customer of mine D, didn't strike me as a dive bar goer. The curiosity was too much for me, I had to know!
I approached him and he was his usual calm collected self with me - but that ever present energy was there in spades between us. Seems he was stopping for a beer on his travels back home from a conference he was at. He was alone and my friend was leaving. *sigh* Nothing but trouble, I could feel it!
We sat at a table together and he was his challenging self with me, a come back for every comment - turned tables, me off balance, not the guy - FUCK! The conversation was.... playful with much innuendo. He never looked at me subtly, he wanted me to know. There was intent behind his eyes when he gazed at the full round breasts spilling out of my top or how his eyes traveled down to where my legs crossed under the short skirt. Deliberate. Unapologetic. Intense.
I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second in such close proximity, in this dingy setting, with this confident formidable man who seemed to reduce me to a fidgeting teenager.
When his hand brushed mine I actually jumped from the electricity of it. Though my eyes closed momentarily and my head tilted, I struggled to hide his affect. I failed. I don't give away control - not this quickly. I needed to compose myself, but he didn't allow me the time.
"uncross your legs for me please"
"pardon me?"
His hand left the table landing on the top of my thigh, three fingers touching skin directly, thumb and forefinger on the cool black leather of my skirt.
"I said uncross your legs for me please"
Those of you who know me, know I'd normally have some very strong, put-you-in-your-place, shut-you-down-in-no-uncertain-terms reaction to such presumptuous behavior.
His eyes were so intense, compelling, commanding. My nipples were tingling like sparklers were touching them. My pussy was gushing excitement. My body betrayed me, right there, in that dive bar. I lost control.
Slowly I uncrossed my legs, leaving them close together, toes up in the air feet balancing on the pointy heels of my shoes in the plank wood floor. His hand never moved. His eyes held mine. Only the slightest upturn of a smile revealed his contentment in my compliance.
My mind should have been reeling - the inner voice should have been saying "WTF are you doing girl!! Customer! Boss's friend! FUCK!" Voice should have been saying "who the fuck does he think he is??? Uncross your legs! Please!!!" But the voice wasn't.
I was... mesmerized by his eyes holding mine, relishing the amazing energy. I was... opening that door again. The anticipation of what he'd do next, was delicious.

5 Comments:
Looks like you're quite the tease with your posts, too...
*wink*
Looking forward to Part Two.
mmmmmmmm, dreamy.
Dream?
You may feel off balance but it is HIM who has NO idea what he's in for I think! Lucky Bastard!
Delicious...
Post a Comment
<< Home