Friday, August 25, 2006

More of the Mind Fuck

I am in new territory.

Generally speaking, but for one, the men I have explored with have been younger than me. Usually, substantially so. (Hwy is 11 years my junior)

I don't know his age. Older than I am, with children closer to my age than he is... in his 50's I'd guess, in very good shape, and.... playful!

His eyes are mischievious, taunting, daring, inviting. Y'all KNOW how eyes can get me! (well, you do if you've read me much at all!) Confident, powerful, wise, willing, adventurous, brave....

To be on the edge of being.... intimate with, sexual with, close to a man like this makes me feel.... unsure. Not of myself - I'm me, he'll be delighted or not, we'll match or not - but.... he's had MORE experience than I have, he's lived longer, knows more, has encountered... more than I have. Fascinating how off balance I feel - yet I still want to, still trust the instinct that tells me I'm safe, still am..... opening.

He intrigues me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU off balance
FUCK!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like a broken record, but ... sigh.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm now this should be interesting to watch play out!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Supercock said...

Good luck with your new adventure

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home