Wednesday, November 09, 2005

One Day

I have a hickey, and it isn't from Him.

He and I were dancing when her ass and mine found themselves bumping and grinding one against the other. We turned toward each other and laughed, then we started dancing together, the three of us.

She was clearly inebriated... quite, as a matter of fact. Her tube top didn't want to stay up as she danced sloppily on the dance floor. She would coyly hold her hands over her little titties to cover them... I helped by pulling the top back up, my fingers grazing her nipples on the way - my eyes watching for her reaction. She didn't shy away.

She and I were quickly... dirty dancing. When she would turn around, our bodies would join, our hips undulating as one in rhythm.... my hands circled her waist, moved up and cupped those titties - sometimes covered by the thin nylon fabric, sometimes bare.

It didn't take long for a group of men to gather at the edge of the dance floor where they stood watching us. I liked being watched like that, but more than the strangers, Him watching was making my pussy juice for Him... I could feel it wet on the inside of my thighs... could feel the heat building.

She seemed fascinated with my larger tits, her hands found them often as we ground against each other, pinching my nipples.... she had her face between them more than once too... licking, nibbling, and apparently sucking, given the hickey I have.

We got a little nasty we did... there... with the men watching us and Him standing near by... my leg between hers, hers between mine, pussies grinding, hips rotating with the music, thrusting up, like there was a fabulous double-ended dildo between us that we were each trying to devour with our cunts.

I could imagine as I danced the way she might look with His cock in her mouth, or the way she might squirm while I fucked her with my vibrator as He rubbed her clit and she lost control. I could see Him fucking her while her mouth sucked my pussy lips... could see His eyes on fire watching it all. I wanted to lick his cum off her hard nipples.

One day...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so let me get this right - you are completely nasty for him AND you want to have a threesome with a chick????

holy fuck

why can't I meet a girl like you?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot damn... what a great couple of posts!!!

Yes indeed, why can't I meet girls like you???

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought his name was lucky?

5:55 AM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

Edge, you crack me up!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home