Monday, November 07, 2005

I Want to Know

What things you think of when you're alone and that cock of yours stirs?

a girl you saw during the day... ?

or two or three of them...?

what you might do to them... ?

what they might do to each other...?

something you relive from your own experiences...?

do you look at pictures or movies and place yourself in 'his' place...?


What pushes you over the edge causing your cum to explode molten hot and slippery from the head while you stroke or squeeze and that amazing sound escapes your lips?

What secret dirty nasty kink lives in the dark corners of your mind?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asking everyone?

Because, I have answers to those questions!!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

oooooohhhhh --- do tell sjr!!!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, ok, I'll do that in a future post :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

she's still waiting for an answer though deisel...

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home