Dirty Girl - Part Two
We went through a couple of places - it was Monday, quiet night. The last place was not busy either, but we took a table near the dance floor. It was a tall table, with bar stool type chairs. I remember him sitting, me standing in front of him. I don't remember how, only that I felt his hand in front of me. I think we were kissing, I may have been sucking on his neck then too (bad bad girl!)
I saw a man at a table by himself watching us. He didn't look away as we kissed, as I ground my pussy into his hand, undulating, gyrating... He didn't try to appear casual either - he stared unabashedly. I could feel my pussy oozing excitement - not only His fingers, but his eyes all on fire, the publicness of it, dirty, hungry, can't wait. I think I remember telling him how BAD he was... but I never stopped pushing my cunt into his fingers. The man watched the entire thing.... watched our exchange carefully... watched as He made me cum right there in the bar, for anyone there to see and hear.
When I'd stopped gasping, when my body pressed tightly into His... the stranger left. We left shortly after that. We didn't make the van... He bent me over in the parking lot near some bushes... fucked me there. I'm not a quiet soul during sex anytime - but fired up like that, and HIM pounding me like he does - the moans and grunts and growls would have made our activity obvious to anyone outside the club.
I don't really remember the drive to the house, but I do remember him sliding his seat back and telling me to get on top of him there in the van once we arrived home. I remember the tone in his voice - the do it now tone, and how hot it makes me. I remember the way he felt sliding into my hot slippery fuckhole, wet from what he does to me, hungry for his cock.
I don't remember much about walking from the van to the house, but I do remember trying to make fruit dip and having him fuck me on the kitchen island instead. I remember trying to brace myself and knocking the solarium crashing to the ground (we didn't stop fucking).
There was some time in the living room - but it's a little too foggy to write about!
He took me to the shower, fucked me there. When we got out he fucked me bent over the sink, the tub, the toilet. I lost track of how many times his cock made me cum all over him... but I knew there'd be more when I saw him reach behind the door to grab a belt hanging there.
The snap of a leather belt has a very distinct sound. I believe any time I hear it now, I will immediately get wet and think of him.
He put it around my neck, led me to the bed. Following was more fucking... more amazing fucking... he used a glass dildo on me, he used the flogger, he made me cum until I was weak... and then he filled my ass with that amazing cock and a big nasty load of cum, reminding me that hole was his too
He left me throbbing and twitching as we collapsed there on the bed. We woke at 5 am, covered with a quilt (no one knows how), the front door to the house wide open.... damn what a night!!!
I saw a man at a table by himself watching us. He didn't look away as we kissed, as I ground my pussy into his hand, undulating, gyrating... He didn't try to appear casual either - he stared unabashedly. I could feel my pussy oozing excitement - not only His fingers, but his eyes all on fire, the publicness of it, dirty, hungry, can't wait. I think I remember telling him how BAD he was... but I never stopped pushing my cunt into his fingers. The man watched the entire thing.... watched our exchange carefully... watched as He made me cum right there in the bar, for anyone there to see and hear.
When I'd stopped gasping, when my body pressed tightly into His... the stranger left. We left shortly after that. We didn't make the van... He bent me over in the parking lot near some bushes... fucked me there. I'm not a quiet soul during sex anytime - but fired up like that, and HIM pounding me like he does - the moans and grunts and growls would have made our activity obvious to anyone outside the club.
I don't really remember the drive to the house, but I do remember him sliding his seat back and telling me to get on top of him there in the van once we arrived home. I remember the tone in his voice - the do it now tone, and how hot it makes me. I remember the way he felt sliding into my hot slippery fuckhole, wet from what he does to me, hungry for his cock.
I don't remember much about walking from the van to the house, but I do remember trying to make fruit dip and having him fuck me on the kitchen island instead. I remember trying to brace myself and knocking the solarium crashing to the ground (we didn't stop fucking).
There was some time in the living room - but it's a little too foggy to write about!
He took me to the shower, fucked me there. When we got out he fucked me bent over the sink, the tub, the toilet. I lost track of how many times his cock made me cum all over him... but I knew there'd be more when I saw him reach behind the door to grab a belt hanging there.
The snap of a leather belt has a very distinct sound. I believe any time I hear it now, I will immediately get wet and think of him.
He put it around my neck, led me to the bed. Following was more fucking... more amazing fucking... he used a glass dildo on me, he used the flogger, he made me cum until I was weak... and then he filled my ass with that amazing cock and a big nasty load of cum, reminding me that hole was his too
He left me throbbing and twitching as we collapsed there on the bed. We woke at 5 am, covered with a quilt (no one knows how), the front door to the house wide open.... damn what a night!!!

2 Comments:
you are such a little whore
Almost huh?
Bet you know more about it than I do!
*laughing*
Post a Comment
<< Home