Tuesday, August 08, 2006

An Accounting

I was reading back over this little chronicle of my amazing Highway adventure. What a profound experience this has been - he has been. I'm thrilled I've written about it, as it happened - the entire spectrum of the essence of it exists here to relive and remember.

I still don't know what we are going to be to each other or if/how we will be in each other's lives, which is unsettling. I'd prefer resolution, clarity. But, given little or no other choice, I can be remarkably adaptable! *laughing*

I have some peace now. I miss him, but I am feeling - as I always have - grateful for our paths crossing that fateful day on the highway and everything that has come since.

Oriah wrote in The Dance :

"let us risk remembering that we never stop silently loving those we once loved out loud"

You will be... in me... always my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home