Friday, July 28, 2006

Prayer to the Fuck Gods

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL FUCK GODS, HEAR MY PRAYER!



I'm craving you today

Aching to feel you

Distracted by my lust for you

Knowing it could be days away yet

Craving that look you get

The one that pushes me, the one that makes my will crumble

I'm hearing your voice too

"Be still"

"Mmmm....just wait"

"You know I'm going to tear you apart, don't you?"


Fuck!

I need you to make me cum for you

I want to shake and shudder and juice all over you


See you watching my pleasure as you take it, take what's yours

Let me hear that sound you make as you stretch this pussy

Fill me

Please








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those fuck gods
I surged thought of you today, can see why now
may they grant you the debauchery you so desire.

ooooooshhhhh

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the fuck gods be good to you....

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home