Confessions
Yup, I confess... I do... (all you Catholic girls join in.... bless me Father for I have sinned... again... and again... I have impure thoughts... every day... many of them... )
I confess... this post makes me a little uncomfortable, more exposed, more vulnerable than I already am!
I confess... I want to know what exists in your deep dark corners.
I confess... I want to see you affected. I want to see what I do to you, like you see so obviously what you do to me.
I confess... I want you to push me up against that van of yours in the morning and kiss me like you are going to fuck me into the ground that night. I want to feel your yearning.
I confess... I want you rattled. I want you scattered at work or squirmy while you drive because you're distracted with thoughts of how your cock feels in my mouth or how hot my pussy is when you're deep inside me.
I confess... I want you having trouble concentrating because what you really want, really need... is to fuck me.
Oh hell, truthfully... I confess... I want you completely undone. I want you to come unraveled. I want your composure and control to dissolve and your lust to consume you. I admit it.
I confess... I want you hungry. I want to see in your eyes that "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked" look.... that "I absolutely HAVE to fuck you" look. I want you to need it so badly that you just grab me, throw me down, and take me.
Hmmm... now if I recall my Catholic upbringing correctly, I'm sure there is some.... hmmm.... spanking.... or other form of torture for a bad bad girl when she confesses?
I confess... this post makes me a little uncomfortable, more exposed, more vulnerable than I already am!
I confess... I want to know what exists in your deep dark corners.
I confess... I want to see you affected. I want to see what I do to you, like you see so obviously what you do to me.
I confess... I want you to push me up against that van of yours in the morning and kiss me like you are going to fuck me into the ground that night. I want to feel your yearning.
I confess... I want you rattled. I want you scattered at work or squirmy while you drive because you're distracted with thoughts of how your cock feels in my mouth or how hot my pussy is when you're deep inside me.
I confess... I want you having trouble concentrating because what you really want, really need... is to fuck me.
Oh hell, truthfully... I confess... I want you completely undone. I want you to come unraveled. I want your composure and control to dissolve and your lust to consume you. I admit it.
I confess... I want you hungry. I want to see in your eyes that "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked" look.... that "I absolutely HAVE to fuck you" look. I want you to need it so badly that you just grab me, throw me down, and take me.
Hmmm... now if I recall my Catholic upbringing correctly, I'm sure there is some.... hmmm.... spanking.... or other form of torture for a bad bad girl when she confesses?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home