You Push My Buttons
I love the different elements of Your touch...
the way you control the outcome...
the way you control me..
sensual
teasing
arousing
sensual
teasing
arousing
caressing
breathtaking
churning
daring
burning
breathtaking
churning
daring
burning
commanding
knowing
comfortable
thrilling
challenging
probing
pushing
hungry
urgent
aching
biting
churning
dangerous
knowing
comfortable
thrilling
challenging
probing
pushing
hungry
urgent
aching
biting
churning
dangerous
thrusting
electrifying
feverish
electrifying
feverish
intense
tantalizing
tingling
tantalizing
tingling

7 Comments:
Mmmm... no no, can't forget slippery squishy squirting wet, waiting, wanting... ready
love those -ing words....
;-)
sounds like the guy should give lessons
and funny too
fuck
will there be a demonstration?
more I think about it, more I like this demonstration idea
him I'd tolerate, but to SEE YOU CUM I could endure anything
I'd settle for a picture (wink)
yup, I'd say that's claiming too -
I get it, she's yours
I have a thought
now that Dude has decloaked from lurking and given this whole blog is Mystic's perception, maybe Dude can do a guest post with HIS take on things?
Post a Comment
<< Home