Gas Stations, Text Messaging and Deprivation
I sent Him a text message telling Him I was twitchy... well... actually, that my pussy was so twitchy I'm sure I would cum just easing down on His amazing cock. He told me to put my fingers in my pussy. I was, however, in a van full of people at the time.
After something about 'no excuses' He told me to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom and finger my cunt. It was a slimy dirty dingy little room... I called Him of course, while I came for Him, as instructed. I tried my best to be quiet, but I'm sure the attendant knew exactly what I had done, given the smile he gave me when I returned the key... and I smiled all the way to the destination of the family event I was attending for the weekend.
That was Friday morning. I have not cum since. Initially, this was because of circumstances of the weekend, now... it's because I've been "told" not to. Now... those of you who know me, must be chuckling, I'm sure.
Yes, He does have that kind of power - because I'm sufficiently... uh... inspired.
-----------------
I need to cum.
I need to see Your eyes on fire like they get. I need to see the satisfaction gleaming there, that I did, in fact... like a good girl... do as I was told.
I need to feel Your kiss...that... "I miss you" kiss, "I want you" kiss... "I'm hungry to fuck you" kiss that You do that starts my pussy dripping for You.
I need to feel You touch me.... to feel the way my skin tingles and burns where Your hands trace, squeeze, grip.
I need to inhale the scent of Your skin... taste Your cock, feel it deep in my throat... Your hands in my hair.
I need to hear Your voice - the way You talk that makes me want to be Yours, that inspires me so.
I need to feel Your cock pierce me, split me, stretch this cunt that is Yours.
I need to feel the way Your body slams into mine, the way You make me squirm, and push my ass up to You, to take more of You, harder, deeper.
I need to feel You take what is Yours.
I need to feel the way You make me shudder and shake uncontrollably when cum I all over Your cock, making us messy.
I need to hear You growl like You do just before You cum, feel Your body tense, deep inside my pussy... then feel You fill me with hot cum, cum I need, I crave, I lust after.
Please...
After something about 'no excuses' He told me to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom and finger my cunt. It was a slimy dirty dingy little room... I called Him of course, while I came for Him, as instructed. I tried my best to be quiet, but I'm sure the attendant knew exactly what I had done, given the smile he gave me when I returned the key... and I smiled all the way to the destination of the family event I was attending for the weekend.
That was Friday morning. I have not cum since. Initially, this was because of circumstances of the weekend, now... it's because I've been "told" not to. Now... those of you who know me, must be chuckling, I'm sure.
Yes, He does have that kind of power - because I'm sufficiently... uh... inspired.
-----------------
I need to cum.
I need to see Your eyes on fire like they get. I need to see the satisfaction gleaming there, that I did, in fact... like a good girl... do as I was told.
I need to feel Your kiss...that... "I miss you" kiss, "I want you" kiss... "I'm hungry to fuck you" kiss that You do that starts my pussy dripping for You.
I need to feel You touch me.... to feel the way my skin tingles and burns where Your hands trace, squeeze, grip.
I need to inhale the scent of Your skin... taste Your cock, feel it deep in my throat... Your hands in my hair.
I need to hear Your voice - the way You talk that makes me want to be Yours, that inspires me so.
I need to feel Your cock pierce me, split me, stretch this cunt that is Yours.
I need to feel the way Your body slams into mine, the way You make me squirm, and push my ass up to You, to take more of You, harder, deeper.
I need to feel You take what is Yours.
I need to feel the way You make me shudder and shake uncontrollably when cum I all over Your cock, making us messy.
I need to hear You growl like You do just before You cum, feel Your body tense, deep inside my pussy... then feel You fill me with hot cum, cum I need, I crave, I lust after.
Please...

4 Comments:
will you marry me?
Girl, you write some DAMN steamy stuff..... and if this is all just a fantasy, you SERIOUSLY need to start writing for a living if you don't already.
fantasy schmantasy
fuck, I just read this again
HOT HOT HOT
Post a Comment
<< Home