Monday, August 01, 2005

Sensory Stimulus

He's the most tactile man I've ever known - both in how he touches me and how he responds to my touch. We have it in common. So it made perfect sense to me to explore there...

I think... blindfolded, sitting naked on a wooden chair. I had originally thought to tie his arms and legs to the chair... the combination of being restrained and the sensory overload about to come seemed fitting. Not sure yet, we'll see bout the tying.

Summer heat is a wonderful thing, moist hot air making skin all tingly, extra sensitive, all the hairs standing up waving in the air or sticky against the body.

I want him to fully experience the senses ya know... the scent, the texture, the temperature... is there friction against his skin, or does it slide smooth and velvet like? Pineapple, mandarin, mango, watermelon... can you tell each from the smell, from the way it feels on your skin? Can you tell which is in my mouth when I kiss you, or when the juice of it is dripping down our bodies? When I use it with my tongue to circle your cock - all hot from the summer night and from the blood pulsing through it, will you be able to discern if it is watermelon, whipping cream, warm chocolate sauce, mango, cantaloupe, honey? I wonder....

Will the contrast of ice melting down your back to the drip of hot candle wax be too much, too extreme in sensation? Or will your skin come alive with sensors making goosebumps and shivers, causing you to squirm? I wonder...

When yogurt slides cool down your chest will you wiggle or will the cold refresh you in the heat? Puffed marshmallow is incredibly soft, did you know that? It's also sticky, so when it adheres to your skin other things will feel different.

Warmed oil one drop, then another dribbling slowly... will you know what it is? Will the trickle dancing down your chest pooling in your belly button then over flowing down over your cock and balls be too much?

When I hold your hard cock all warm and slippery from the oil, at the base and let the ice cream melt out of my mouth onto the head, will you jump? When I drink hot tea, swirl it in my mouth and then take just the head in, will you try to push your cock all the way into my throat straining against the rope? Will you growl?

I wonder... when will you be pushed too far... when will the sensations, the stimulus, the teasing be so intense that you're shaking and getting more forceful in your pull against the rope, building that animal lust? At what point will you tell me, stern, hungry, clear who is really in control regardless of who is tied - "untie me NOW I want to fuck you"?

And when you do... I wonder... will I let you free then... or make you wait....

Mmmm... both sound amazing at the moment... releasing you to ravish me or pushing you just that little bit more so when I finally loosen the ropes, your passion overcomes you and you're aggressive and primal.

The thought of you taking me like that... gooey slimy mess, all the smells, textures sliding between us as you fuck me... the tastes on our skin or when we kiss... and you adding your extraordinary cum to the mix... fuck!... that thought makes me want it NOW.

Damn...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hungry. Horny and hungry. You could tie me to a chair ANY day. Holy Fuck! Who IS this guy? What the hell did he DO to get YOUR attention like this?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck!

Now, please.

Primal and agressive, please.

Grrrr.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home