Friday, July 29, 2005

When?

I'm tired. It's a goooood tired... it's exhausted from staying up late connecting with a wonderful soul, and having fabulous sex... it's I can't remember when in the last week I had more than 4 hours sleep and it's usually more like 2 or 3. But that wanting another more than sleep thing - that hunger to devour every second available... that's pretty awesome!

So we have a little time off. I'm looking forward to sleeping... but I'm also kinda... dunno.... anticipating getting twitchy.... will be interesting to see how it affects me... how it affects him.

I wonder... if the longing will start tomorrow... or will it be Monday... as late as Wednesday? When will I crave having my lips lightly touching your shoulders, inhaling the smell of your skin, that shudder you do, the taste of salt on your skin when my tongue traces the crease in your neck.... when will I miss your eyes telling me everything I need to know about what you're going to do to me that night... when will the yearning get powerful to feel your arm slide around my back like it does when you're kissing me... when will I lay in bed moaning at the ceiling wishing it was your cock filling me, not a toy, and I'll close my eyes and remember the way it feels when just the head of your cock opens my pussy and you tease me by not giving it all to me, yet... and then plunge deep and look at me with those eyes, watching my face explode as you fill me completely. God, just typing it makes me miss you and it hasn't been 24 hours - *laughing*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in deep I think

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home