The Concept of Mine.... His
We discussed a little while ago - about the concept of 'mine' or... 'his' as the case may be. I think the concept itself is uncomfortable for him or he has resistance to it... but I think it's about his perception of it.
While we were talking... he said " but you're not MINE" - I think he thinks or has thought of "mine" in romantic and/or couple like terms. That isn't what he and I are and not what either of us wants from the other. So in that sense - given I'm married to an incredible man I so want to stay married to, he's right.
I think maybe he's starting to understand though, that the above sentiment isn't what I mean - that it is neither romance nor a sense of being a couple that motivates my excitement and hunger related to the concept of being HIS - it's about my being his ... sexually, about taking what's his... sexually... about giving to him, not others... sexually. Definitely sexual.
It's sexual. It's purely sexual. It's intense, animal primal.... it's mid-grunt full-thrust pounding., taking.... it's claiming, owning... in those moments. This cunt, this ass, this mouth, these tits.... his to play with, his to fuck and fill and mark.
So last night.... when he was fucking me.... and he said "this is MY pussy" - it absolutely pushed me over the edge, had me cumming all over that cock that fits this pussy so well.... damn! Don't know if he said it for my benefit, or if it was self motivated... I'll have to ask him... but can I just say... DAMN! *grin*
While we were talking... he said " but you're not MINE" - I think he thinks or has thought of "mine" in romantic and/or couple like terms. That isn't what he and I are and not what either of us wants from the other. So in that sense - given I'm married to an incredible man I so want to stay married to, he's right.
I think maybe he's starting to understand though, that the above sentiment isn't what I mean - that it is neither romance nor a sense of being a couple that motivates my excitement and hunger related to the concept of being HIS - it's about my being his ... sexually, about taking what's his... sexually... about giving to him, not others... sexually. Definitely sexual.
It's sexual. It's purely sexual. It's intense, animal primal.... it's mid-grunt full-thrust pounding., taking.... it's claiming, owning... in those moments. This cunt, this ass, this mouth, these tits.... his to play with, his to fuck and fill and mark.
So last night.... when he was fucking me.... and he said "this is MY pussy" - it absolutely pushed me over the edge, had me cumming all over that cock that fits this pussy so well.... damn! Don't know if he said it for my benefit, or if it was self motivated... I'll have to ask him... but can I just say... DAMN! *grin*

4 Comments:
I want your clone. Please
Yep I get this.Sexual possession is intense/hot/powerful.There's risk with kicks it up too and without the relationship complications too!Lucky guy.
I so get this.
I am so the same way.
Post a Comment
<< Home