Monday, July 18, 2005

Cum Craving

I love your cum.

I crave it.

I want it everywhere.

I lay in bed some nights and my mind weaves cum scenes... different on different nights, but always ending with me getting your cum - squirting hard directly on my clit or asshole, deep inside my pussy then I scoop it out to taste us, on my face, in my mouth, down my throat or just sprayed all over me.

Last night, I woke around 4am... and I saw you standing over me, jerking that fabulous cock, looking down, knowing how badly I want to touch you, but making me wait. You watch me watch you, watch me squirm. And when a drop of precum escapes your cock and drips down on my face, I growl and beg you to let me taste you.

You start to lower yourself, straddling my chest "Do not touch until I tell you, understand?"

"Yes."

You feel me shaking under you, know how I want your cock in my mouth, want to feel it fill my mouth, feel it hit the back of my throat, your fingers laced in my hair.... you know.

"Open" you bring your cock to my face. Tracing the head around my open lips, looking down at me hungry for you, your eyes alive, teasing, enjoying making me wait, you have a wicked little smile on your face. I want to envelop you, take you all to the hilt, down my throat, but your hand is tightly gripping my hair, I know better.

"What do you want?" teasing me, taunting me.

"You know what I want" pleadingly.

"Tell me" your voice is challenging, I can hear you won't bend today.

"I want your cum."

"Hungry cum slut baby?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm... suck that cock now, make me want to give you a big load of cum"

You work your cock in my mouth... you talk about how it feels, how you love the way I take all of you. I feel my cunt juicing like a fountain while you fuck my face... knowing soon I'll have what I crave so. I can feel my pussy throbbing, pulsing, I'm squirming and squeezing my legs together.

When you're close... you stand, feet on either side of me.

"Still want my cum nasty girl?" your eyes are on fire as you stroke - jesus.

"YESSSSSS!"

"I want your hands in that cunt, I want you to make yourself cum for me now little slut... soon I'll shower you with cum."

My clit is rock hard, I'm so incredibly wet, sloppy squishy sounds, I'm so fucking hot, lust crazed needing your cum, knowing the first string of your cum will push me over the edge.

My hand working my slit watching you standing there ....I want to feel your cum land on my skin... feel the weight of it from your standing position... feel the force of it as you groan.... how hot it would feel hitting my skin, my tits, my face.... the taste of you in my mouth... spurt after spurt.... my body writhing on the floor cumming beneath you... your cum drenching me.

Shaking over me, you lower down, straddle my hips lean down and kiss me, we get slippery together, covered in sex and sweat.

Mmmmmmm yes, this definitely does the trick as I lay in bed, as have others (it's making me a little crazy typing it here at work right now too, actually) Some fantasies are meant to become reality, don't ya think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have I told you lately that you are fucking perfect?

damn!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrett sent me

You should give chicks lessons

1:12 PM  
Blogger dirtyboy said...

this is just intense, and quite, quite delicious...

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home