Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Visibly Affected

You know I'm all about control huh? Confident, strong, not submissive, no not. You know my past is me deciding, me leading, me watching the guy melt at my words, my touch, my movements.... watch him come apart, be affected.

But you are different, and you know it. You know I start to come unglued when you look at me like that. You know when you come in close but don't quite touch me, your eyes penetrating mine, how I start to squirm and can't quite breathe and feel my insides all electric. Fuck! You know your touch makes me tremble.... that I lose any sense of control I had. You know you affect me, uh huh... you know... you like me off balance, you've done it from the start.

So I really liked seeing you affected. I did. A lot. I liked touching your arm, liked seeing your resolve to address your to do list start to crumble a little. Not that it was my intention, it wasn't, really it wasn't. I like you reacting to how I look at you - what do you call em...'fuck me eyes'... I like the playfulness too... "fuck it, follow me" - biggest grin on my face, did ya see it?

I love it when you let me see your composure start to melt. I love it... when I see your eyes close while you're trying to drive because my nails traced there... ya, there. When your body shivers and your head tilts just slightly, when I can see your breathing change, see you shift in your seat as you search for a place to pull over and fuck me - it makes me start to cream... I feel the heat, the wet, anticipating your hunger unleashed.

So ya... it's working just fine for me... *grin*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Edge said...

especially this week, huh baby?

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home