"G"
I've had the great fortune to experience many things sexual, sensual things, things people fantasize about - there has been no shortage of kink and excitement. But just recently, something new happened.
He said he could. He said would. Cocky fucker.
His eyes - jesus, I swear it's possible I could cum just from how he looks at me when he's on fire. Being spread open like I was, exposed completely... having him watch me touch my pussy, up close.... and the heat when he finally touched me... I'm getting wet just thinking about it.
Every time he's had his fingers inside me, I've loved it. Before him, I haven't previously wanted fingers. I want his. And now... now that this has happened, I want them more.
I can feel them - wiggling, rubbing, fucking... god, I'm squirming typing now.
It was... intense, the sensation. The waves were different than other types of cumming. When he showed me his hand... covered in my cum...when he told me he felt it hit his hand... I was amazed.
Introduced to my G spot at 38.
He said he could. He said would. Cocky fucker.
His eyes - jesus, I swear it's possible I could cum just from how he looks at me when he's on fire. Being spread open like I was, exposed completely... having him watch me touch my pussy, up close.... and the heat when he finally touched me... I'm getting wet just thinking about it.
Every time he's had his fingers inside me, I've loved it. Before him, I haven't previously wanted fingers. I want his. And now... now that this has happened, I want them more.
I can feel them - wiggling, rubbing, fucking... god, I'm squirming typing now.
It was... intense, the sensation. The waves were different than other types of cumming. When he showed me his hand... covered in my cum...when he told me he felt it hit his hand... I was amazed.
Introduced to my G spot at 38.
Marking me in a whole new way. I have to say... I love it was him... loved cumming for him that way.

2 Comments:
OH MY GOD!
like I didn't think you were HOT enough before, now you squirt?
who IS this guy????
Bout damn time!
Post a Comment
<< Home