Call
"Hello"
"I want to fuck you"
"Mmmm... ya?"
"Now"
"It's 11:15"
"Dirty girl! Is that my cunt to fuck, to use to get off?"
"Yes."
"I said - is that cunt MINE?"
"YES."
"Are you touching that pussy?"
"Uh huh."
"Creamy?"
"Yes."
"Wet... for me?"
"God yes."
"I want to feel your cunt cum all over me... want to feel you shudder and gasp like you do... want to ram you full of my cum, mark that fuckhole as mine."
"Jesus..."
"You want to cum for me?"
"Mmmm hmmmm."
"For ME?"
"Fuck yes."
"You want this cock?"
"I do."
"Nasty little slut... you want MY cum?"
"Uhhhh.... please."
"Listen carefully my hungry whore... get your hands out of that cunt - don't touch it again until you're here."
"I want to fuck you"
"Mmmm... ya?"
"Now"
"It's 11:15"
"Dirty girl! Is that my cunt to fuck, to use to get off?"
"Yes."
"I said - is that cunt MINE?"
"YES."
"Are you touching that pussy?"
"Uh huh."
"Creamy?"
"Yes."
"Wet... for me?"
"God yes."
"I want to feel your cunt cum all over me... want to feel you shudder and gasp like you do... want to ram you full of my cum, mark that fuckhole as mine."
"Jesus..."
"You want to cum for me?"
"Mmmm hmmmm."
"For ME?"
"Fuck yes."
"You want this cock?"
"I do."
"Nasty little slut... you want MY cum?"
"Uhhhh.... please."
"Listen carefully my hungry whore... get your hands out of that cunt - don't touch it again until you're here."

1 Comments:
what's your phone number?
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home