Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I want your hand around my throat when you enter me...

so the roughness of your man hands contrasts the tender skin there
so your grip reminds me that you're taking what you want

so you're close enough for me to hear the sudden intake of air
when you feel how hot the wet is, how tight you fit

so you can see my eyes go wide as you fill me
and the animal sound I make uncontrolled
is both heard and felt in your hand
so your power is clear

3 Comments:

Blogger Edge said...

The whole David Carridine choking thing got us talking about the hand at the throat thing, about how it's about claiming, and power, and dominance in bed from desire. When I do it it's from a feeling of not being able to get enough, wanting more, more, more.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

I come here becuase you expand how I think about sex and exchange. Thank you.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Josh said...

Jesus!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home