You think I'm joking when I talk of twitching from withdrawal
You think I'm being cute when I tell you how difficult it is to concentrate at work, how thoughts of you fucking me consume me
You think it's just me being kind when I let you know it's YOU I crave, YOUR cock I need
You think I exaggerate when I say your eyes can melt my will
But you know different if you look in my eyes when you touch me
You know different when the wet drenches us
You know different when I shudder cumming for you
You know different
You think I'm being cute when I tell you how difficult it is to concentrate at work, how thoughts of you fucking me consume me
You think it's just me being kind when I let you know it's YOU I crave, YOUR cock I need
You think I exaggerate when I say your eyes can melt my will
But you know different if you look in my eyes when you touch me
You know different when the wet drenches us
You know different when I shudder cumming for you
You know different

1 Comments:
ya, he knows
Post a Comment
<< Home