Thursday, March 16, 2006

OK OK OK!

Garrett has been asking me for a long time to do a list of 10 of my favorite posts from this little chronicle of highway magic... so in the interest of stopping his incessant nagging....

Want - June 2005

Possessed - August 2005

The "S" Word - September 2005

Please... - October 2005

Can I Just Say... - October 2005

Do You Know... - November 2005

Gas Stations, Text Messaging, and Deprivation - November 2005

One Day... - November 2005

Shhhhhhh - February 2006

I Confess - February 2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! FINALLY!!! Those are some of my favs too. I would add His Dirty Girl Part One, Oct05 and Part Two Nov05

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

wow
first visit
won't be my last!
love Want, Please, Shhhhh...

will be back to read more :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home