Push me
Find out what your power really is
Make me admit it to you
Push me to the place where I need you, need your touch, need your cock, need you to own me more than I need my pride and to be in control
Take me to that place, where we risk knowing - it's yours, I'm yours
Then push me more
Make your whore crawl, tease me, break me
Do it with your eyes, penetrate me
With your words, whisper, low growly, commanding, pushing words
Your body, strong hard powerful
Remind me, leave your marks - inside and out
Please
I dare you
Find out what your power really is
Make me admit it to you
Push me to the place where I need you, need your touch, need your cock, need you to own me more than I need my pride and to be in control
Take me to that place, where we risk knowing - it's yours, I'm yours
Then push me more
Make your whore crawl, tease me, break me
Do it with your eyes, penetrate me
With your words, whisper, low growly, commanding, pushing words
Your body, strong hard powerful
Remind me, leave your marks - inside and out
Please
I dare you

3 Comments:
Leaving marks.....mmmmm... I love that.
Well actually, there's lots I love about this post...
"leave your marks - inside and out
Please"
damn... ;)
Aw.. I wonder if you got what you wanted.
The words resonate. I like this post.
Post a Comment
<< Home