Friday, August 05, 2005

More Please

I love how you make my body convulse uncontrollably. I love how you look at me, look IN me, with those incredible eyes when I'm cumming, making a sloppy mess all over your cock, and how you respond when you feel me juicing on you.

I love the sound you make when you start to cum, filling this cunt that's yours to fuck... the way you shake and collapse on top of me, sweaty hot, I feel your heart pounding.

I love how I wake up in the morning KNOWING you fucked me the night before, feeling my body throbbing and sore in all the best ways.... seeing your marks.... touching them throughout the day and... craving you.

I want more. MORE. Now would be good... come for lunch... feed me your cock. I'm wearing a dress, no panties, no bra... easy access - jesus! NOW!!! I want you NOW!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM *** LUNCH! Yes Please!!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home