I want to challenge you
I want to defy you, just to see
if I push you down on the couch, try to hold you down
how aggressively would you show me I can't?
if I bite you, scratch you, hurt you,
wind up your adrenaline,
would you slam me into the floor, or against the wall
and pin my arms tight?
and when I'm still
when you've shown me your power
what then?
I want to defy you, just to see
if I push you down on the couch, try to hold you down
how aggressively would you show me I can't?
if I bite you, scratch you, hurt you,
wind up your adrenaline,
would you slam me into the floor, or against the wall
and pin my arms tight?
and when I'm still
when you've shown me your power
what then?

2 Comments:
I wasn't getting updated when you posted......damn bloglines.
I need to think about this one and I will have a couple of things to say about it.
Damn!
Post a Comment
<< Home