ESOP
Like ESP - Kinda
do you sometimes feel me wanting you?
when my thoughts wander to how your touch feels
my head tilts, eyes close just slightly
a soft "oooohh" escapes through a sigh
as I imagine you next to me
do you sense my lust for you right that instant?
when I squirm in my car seat
slippery fingers pretending they're yours
when people pass me by and... know what I'm doing
when I do it anyway, because you make me crave you so
is there some wave of energy that whispers to you
"she's cumming for You right this moment"
while I shudder and say your name?
do you sometimes feel me wanting you?
when my thoughts wander to how your touch feels
my head tilts, eyes close just slightly
a soft "oooohh" escapes through a sigh
as I imagine you next to me
do you sense my lust for you right that instant?
when I squirm in my car seat
slippery fingers pretending they're yours
when people pass me by and... know what I'm doing
when I do it anyway, because you make me crave you so
is there some wave of energy that whispers to you
"she's cumming for You right this moment"
while I shudder and say your name?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home