Saturday, August 20, 2005

Remember

I have a bruise on my upper arm. It's from a thumb. His thumb. When I look at it, I smile. When I touch it and make it hurt just a little, I remember everything, and my pussy starts to get moist.

I remember standing beside his bed. I remember the energy of him walking up to me. I remember knowing he was primal.

I remember the look in his eyes as he kissed me. I remember the hunger in his kiss, what his kiss said... "I'm going to take you, tonight. I'm going to fuck you so you know whose holes those are, so you remember, for days" Yes - that's what his kiss said. The more intensely he kissed me, the tighter his grip on my arms, pulling me up toward him.

I remember him throwing me down on the bed. I remember him straddling me. I remember his hands in my hair, kissing down my neck.

That night - was the night he was possessed (see below) Oh yes, I remember... I remember it all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a bad thing if I really REALLY want to bruise you?

8:46 PM  
Blogger lady godiva said...

sigh

6:07 PM  
Blogger Edge said...

nothing like feeling it before, during and after. I gave up the experiences limited to the during quite some time ago.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home