Possessed
He was possessed last night. My body is still alive, vibrating. It aches, I feel the result of him all over... tender spots that will be bruises from his fingers gripping the flesh of my hips and thighs as he takes what's his. Pussy pulsing, still oozing his cum. Limbs heavy, the odd spasm. Swollen, throbbing, used hard, filled, taken... bliss.
I love how he completely takes me. I do. Takes me - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually - that's why it's so powerful, because he instinctually engages all of those elements. I don't know if it's how he is anyway with women, if it's specific to me, or if it's how we are together, but he consumes me when I'm there. It's fucking amazing. He's fucking amazing.
So what is it about him you wonder? (and some of you have asked)
It's how he looks at me. It's how he touches my skin and electric bolts shoot through me. It's how I tremble any time I'm near him like that. It's the way he can kiss me and there is absolutely nothing else in my mind in that moment but his lips and tongue, the taste of his mouth, the scent of him. Mmmm.. the scent of him makes me crazy, his skin smells and tastes incredible.
It's the way he responds to my body, how he feels me jump, or quiver or gasp or whimper and he knows. It's how he controls my body - makes it do what he wants. It's the way he loves my tits and takes me so close to cumming just by how his fingers own them, how he sucks them, licks them, bites them. It's the way his lips and tongue manipulate my clit, how he makes me cum in his mouth, body convulsing, moaning, screaming. It's how I love tasting my pussy on his lips when he kisses me afterward.
It's how his cock feels in my mouth, how his body shivers when I first envelop the head, hot wet mouth, hungry for his cock. It's how he growls when I take him deep and the head hits the back of my throat, but I push down more. It's how his hands lace my hair while he grinds into my face. It's the sloppy wet sounds and the way he gets so slippery. It's the moan he makes when I lick his balls or take them into my mouth. It's the way I can't contain my excitement when I'm rewarded with a drop of precum, moaning because I love his cum, crave his cum.
It's how he fucks me... GOD.... how his cock isn't separate from him at all, his whole body is fucking me, all of him, intense, powerful. It's how he sometimes teases me by sliding his cock up my dripping slit and letting the head rub my clit. It's how he sometimes pushes only the head in and looks down at me while I wiggle and squirm and move my hips up trying to get more of him inside me. It's how he will sometimes suddenly thrust deep and hard in one motion filling me completely, making me grunt low and throaty like an animal because his big cock fills me so. It's how he'll hold that amazing cock all the way inside me sometimes while he bites and sucks my neck, marking me as his. His. It's how he grinds slow into me while I have the most amazing slow pulsing orgasm on his cock, feeling every wave, feeling my pussy squeeze him over and over while I shudder and groan.
It's how he says out loud he can feel my cunt cumming all over his cock, juicing, cumming for him. Yes, for HIM. It's how he tells me my pussy feels so hot and tight and he loves his cock inside me. It's how he tells me he's going to make me cum over and over and over.... and he does. It's how he tells me while he's pounding my cunt that he loves when I push my ass way up in the air so he can fuck me deep. It's how he growls while he pushes into my tight ass how he thinks it's fucking amazing that I take his cock in my ass like I do, all of him, deep, that he can fuck it hard. It's how he holds my wrists tight while he fucks me, restraining my movement, telling me he's going to fuck me like I've never been fucked before - and he does. It's how his movements become more intense when I remind him these holes - my mouth, my pussy, my ass - are his, HIS to fuck and fill with cum.
It's how he gets animal, primal, thrusting, slamming, grunting, slows to grinding, then pounds into me saying "cum again, cum for me again" until I do, my body shakes and thrashes under him. It's how he makes me lose control, completely, how I come undone, exposed. It's how he makes the most delicious sound as he starts to explode inside me... how feeling the hot gush of liquid squirting deep pushes me there again... intense waves, sweat glistening on our skin, the smell of sex filling the room, hearts pounding, release. It's how his cum tastes so good when I scoop it from my fucked pussy and suck it from my fingers.
It's the passion, the rawness, how we're entwined. It's connection. It's open, exposed. It's how I want more, still... more tonight, please. It's how the more I know, the more I want to know of him, the more I want revealed and more I want to reveal to him.
It's all of that... and more. Guess we're both...
Possessed.
I love how he completely takes me. I do. Takes me - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually - that's why it's so powerful, because he instinctually engages all of those elements. I don't know if it's how he is anyway with women, if it's specific to me, or if it's how we are together, but he consumes me when I'm there. It's fucking amazing. He's fucking amazing.
So what is it about him you wonder? (and some of you have asked)
It's how he looks at me. It's how he touches my skin and electric bolts shoot through me. It's how I tremble any time I'm near him like that. It's the way he can kiss me and there is absolutely nothing else in my mind in that moment but his lips and tongue, the taste of his mouth, the scent of him. Mmmm.. the scent of him makes me crazy, his skin smells and tastes incredible.
It's the way he responds to my body, how he feels me jump, or quiver or gasp or whimper and he knows. It's how he controls my body - makes it do what he wants. It's the way he loves my tits and takes me so close to cumming just by how his fingers own them, how he sucks them, licks them, bites them. It's the way his lips and tongue manipulate my clit, how he makes me cum in his mouth, body convulsing, moaning, screaming. It's how I love tasting my pussy on his lips when he kisses me afterward.
It's how his cock feels in my mouth, how his body shivers when I first envelop the head, hot wet mouth, hungry for his cock. It's how he growls when I take him deep and the head hits the back of my throat, but I push down more. It's how his hands lace my hair while he grinds into my face. It's the sloppy wet sounds and the way he gets so slippery. It's the moan he makes when I lick his balls or take them into my mouth. It's the way I can't contain my excitement when I'm rewarded with a drop of precum, moaning because I love his cum, crave his cum.
It's how he fucks me... GOD.... how his cock isn't separate from him at all, his whole body is fucking me, all of him, intense, powerful. It's how he sometimes teases me by sliding his cock up my dripping slit and letting the head rub my clit. It's how he sometimes pushes only the head in and looks down at me while I wiggle and squirm and move my hips up trying to get more of him inside me. It's how he will sometimes suddenly thrust deep and hard in one motion filling me completely, making me grunt low and throaty like an animal because his big cock fills me so. It's how he'll hold that amazing cock all the way inside me sometimes while he bites and sucks my neck, marking me as his. His. It's how he grinds slow into me while I have the most amazing slow pulsing orgasm on his cock, feeling every wave, feeling my pussy squeeze him over and over while I shudder and groan.
It's how he says out loud he can feel my cunt cumming all over his cock, juicing, cumming for him. Yes, for HIM. It's how he tells me my pussy feels so hot and tight and he loves his cock inside me. It's how he tells me he's going to make me cum over and over and over.... and he does. It's how he tells me while he's pounding my cunt that he loves when I push my ass way up in the air so he can fuck me deep. It's how he growls while he pushes into my tight ass how he thinks it's fucking amazing that I take his cock in my ass like I do, all of him, deep, that he can fuck it hard. It's how he holds my wrists tight while he fucks me, restraining my movement, telling me he's going to fuck me like I've never been fucked before - and he does. It's how his movements become more intense when I remind him these holes - my mouth, my pussy, my ass - are his, HIS to fuck and fill with cum.
It's how he gets animal, primal, thrusting, slamming, grunting, slows to grinding, then pounds into me saying "cum again, cum for me again" until I do, my body shakes and thrashes under him. It's how he makes me lose control, completely, how I come undone, exposed. It's how he makes the most delicious sound as he starts to explode inside me... how feeling the hot gush of liquid squirting deep pushes me there again... intense waves, sweat glistening on our skin, the smell of sex filling the room, hearts pounding, release. It's how his cum tastes so good when I scoop it from my fucked pussy and suck it from my fingers.
It's the passion, the rawness, how we're entwined. It's connection. It's open, exposed. It's how I want more, still... more tonight, please. It's how the more I know, the more I want to know of him, the more I want revealed and more I want to reveal to him.
It's all of that... and more. Guess we're both...
Possessed.

7 Comments:
my god girl...fuck.
Someone has it BAD
FUCK! tell me this isn't real tell me it's only your fantasy *** please *** tell me there aren't actually women like you out there
rock fucking hard
puddle on the floor to clean up now
jesus
Just when I think I've experienced you through read words, you write something even more intense. I want just a little of what you have a little of how you taste life, consequences be damned.
let me break it to you gently boys....she's all that and more.
I keep coming back to read.
That's it. What I've been talking about. Completely taken. Fuck.
Christ... I don't think I can speak!
Thanks Mystic, this will keep me nice and warm tonight!
I just read your entire blog. It's like OD-ing on succulent sex - drenched in it - holy fuck!
Garret's right.
Post a Comment
<< Home