Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Love This Feeling

His.

HIS.

That's the feeling. I"m not sure why or when it happened for sure, but there is no mistaking it. At least for now, this body, this spirit, is his to touch, to fill, to explore.

When I am pursued... sexually, by someone, someone who might normally perk my interest at least in curiosity... and I don't want to because I'm consumed with desire for HIM - I like it... a lot. It's where I am now.

It is raining men. They seem to be everywhere at the moment, and the attention is fun. But that's where it ends, harmless flirting. Twice this week there were serious possibilities if I'd opened the door - and twice, it was SO not a decision. I like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what does HE think of you being HIS? lucky fucker!!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home