Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mango Cum

Feeding each other mangos was so very sensual. Biting into the ripe flesh of it, juice dripping everywhere. Your tongue so hot on my skin in contrast to the cool nectar... tracing the weaving drizzle path.

Mango meat is amazingly soft and tender. You fed me... pushing it into my mouth... lush succulent ambrosial liquid essence of it overflowing... I take in only the head of you at first, swirling mango around you with my tongue... squishing the juice out and feeling it escape my lips, knowing it's sliding down the pulsing shaft. Taking you deep, my throat full of throbbing cock and of mango, slippery mess glazing your balls, oozing down over your asshole. I will taste all of it, all of you... it's my cock tonight... mine.... feel me making it mine...

God... I can taste you now if I close my eyes.... cum exploding into my mouth with that mango.... Mmmmmm.... the contrast of the cool flesh of it, the sweet juice of it... and scalding hot liquid lust, volcanic force as it impacts the back of my throat... the flavours mixing... the textures... contrast... swallowing your cum, starving for it, drowning in it, needing to gorge on it...

Your sensation.... hot, wet mouth... mango slippery cool firm against you, swirling varied pressure... intensity... around the head, down the shaft... feel my throat juicing the fruit and juicing you.... dribbling all over us... my face glazed in precum mango mess....sticky dribbling... soft velvet squeezing, licking, sucking... my lips around your balls.... tongue in your mango asshole.... hear the slurping wet sounds... growly gluteral animal when you fuck it deep... hungry sounds.... feed me your cum sounds.....

Hands in my hair... I hear you.... take it... eat my cum baby.... take it all my hungry little cum slut...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never been much for fruit - this makes me wanna start

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home