Saturday, June 11, 2005

Want

Make me come apart. Look at me with those eyes like you do, those probing seeing too much eyes and take what's yours tonight. I want to feel that primal fuck need in you, want the animal, want you so hungry for this cunt that you lose control. I want us both unraveled, dripping in sweat, want to smell the heat of sex fill the room.

I want your man hands all over me. I do. I love those hands... bigger than mine, envelop me, rough, working hands, protective hands, take me hands... those... I want them. I want to feel the scrape of them along my soft skin - want to feel the grip of them around my wrists, my throat - want to feel them squeeze the flesh of me, want them telling me tonight it's all yours and you're taking it.

Strong hands in my hair, I want your breath - raspy uneven on my neck, on my ears so I can hear your own need growing. I want to feel the hot of your tongue in my mouth, have you suck my bottom lip in like you do that makes me melt so.

We're standing, your fingers in me, our eyes locked, feel me grinding, fucking your hand, whimpering how I need you. You're watching the lust fire in my eyes, my pussy juice soaking your skin, I'm shaking now... feel me shaking. Hear the sloppy sucking sounds, my cunt sucking your fingers in, hungry, wants your cock.

"Mmmmm... losing it huh baby?" alive eyes watch me try to answer.

"uuuhhhh hhhhmmmm uuuuhh" my nails digging into your back still humping your hand, legs weak. "ohhhh.... jesus... uhhhhhh"

"Listen to that mess you're making... fuck baby... that for me? It's there... riiiiggghhtt there... oh ya... that's the spot... tight little cunt" Your fingers fucking playing me, my clit grinding against your wrist "That's it... good girl.... cum for me baby - that' s mine, Mmmmm nasty fuck juice in my hand, all up my arm... fuck yessssss"

I love how you're holding me up now, all shuddery and shaky, all cummed and heaving and gasping. I love more the way your eyes - crazy out of control fuck eyes - tell me you're going to make all these fuckholes yours tonight.

I want you to fill me with that cock that I crave so. I want us grinding thrashing, fucking urgent and possessed, like life depends on our cum exploding. Make me hurt, fuck me so hard I bruise and let your cum soothe me as it oozes from my freshly fucked hole. I love your cock inside me like this, intense, ramming, lust. I want you to bite and suck and squeeze my flesh... mark me as yours tonight, your whore. I want to see the marks days after and shudder remembering your taking me. I want you to fuck me hard - pushing, slamming against me, growling gasping animal filling my cunt. Feel me meeting your thrusts... hungry for your cock.... cumming all over your cock, squeezing you begging for your cum... milking fuck cream it's mine, I want it. I want to feel your body tense and hear you scream and lose it completely.

You know I have to taste it all, you know I'll scoop your cum out of my cunt and eat it, making a little well in my tongue so you can see it pooled before I swallow... smear on my face, inhale you... I'll want you in my mouth so I can taste us. Then when you kiss me like you do, all cum drenched - yours and mine - us tasting us - it's so fucking hot.


You know I want.

2 Comments:

Blogger dirtyboy said...

ahh god... and this one... this one just made me cum... wow...

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with the boy up there, squirt fest, more than once

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home