Monday, April 04, 2022

I Can See Both Sides Now

She doesn't know
How exquisite she is
Which only makes me want her more

Her eyes hold a light, captivating
Her smile disarms, invites
She is enchanting
Her laugh releases inhibitions
She exudes aliveness, it’s contagious

She doesn’t know how her lips 
Deep dark wine
Luscious and round and plump
Make me want to trace them
With my finger, my tongue

How the smooth curve of her hips
Makes me ache to touch all of her
The round soft parts
Entice yearning, fuel hunger

I want to gently run my hand over her
Feel her shiver, watch the tingle wave
I want my lips on her smooth, bare
Open to me, to ME
My mouth wet on her
Feel her weaken

I want to hear her gasp
Sudden intake of air, but feeling breathless
I crave her pleading
I want her thrashing with need

But I also want to grip her flesh so tight it hurts
I want to hear the sound she makes
I want to see her hunger
I want her undone

I want us soaked in her
I want her animal
I want to own her sex
I want her to surrender

I know now what he meant
When he talked of marking me
The pleasure in the bruise or welt
That she would let me
That she might want it, need it

How might she growl at the pain
At the pleasure
How she might crave more
Marked, trembling with need
Waves of release taking over her body

Seeing the marks in public
At dinner, our secret lust visible
Her fingers tracing over it
Eyes locked
Me pressing it, seeing the wince
Followed by need

Days afterward
Kissing it, licking it
Watching her shudder all over again

I can imagine too
Seeing cum land on it
Rubbing it in
Licking it off, watching her crumble

Marked
Unravelled
Throbbing
Content
Alive





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home