Monday, February 29, 2016

Open Me

Open my sex to you
Glistening, shiny pink
Use your mouth to expose me
Smooth, bare, slippery wet
Teasing, slow

Lightly, your lips on my cunt
Mouth kissing it
Your tongue
Licking, lapping

Make me creamy
Hot, squirming, whining
Your hands grip me
Dripping, oozing hot mess

Take my sex
Feel me shudder
My cum in your mouth
Cum for you

I want to taste me on your lips
Kiss me, lick my lips
Want us wet with my sex

Imagine my need
I beg for your cock
To taste it
Feel it in my throat
Your hand on my neck

Hard, rigid, strong
I taste you oozing
Hot in my mouth

Hear me begging
Please, please
I need you inside
Fuck me
Feel the heat
Silky, squeezing you
Shudder on your cock
Feel it juice for you 
Fuck it
Your cock needs
Own this cunt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home