Would You?
I want to straddle you as you recline on the couch
Your cock hard against your belly
But... hover above you, not touching
Can you feel the heat?
Maybe this cunt would drool for you
Anticipating the feel of your stiff cock
Drip... Drip... Drip
And when I lower onto you
Eyes locked, penetrating
I wouldn't take you inside
No fucking, not yet
I'd let these fat pussy lips wrap around your shaft
And I would grind a little... then slide
Up.... to the head of your throbbing cock
Then down the length of you
Cover you with juice
Make a mess of you
Feel it soak your balls, tight, aching
Make us dirty
Would you groan, feeling the hot wet?
Catch your breath, shiver
Would your hands go to my hips?
Grip, squeeze the flesh
Push me down, slide me over you
Can you hear the squishy, sloppy sound?
Still not inside
Big, round, fleshy tits sway as I move
See them bounce gently
Nipples hard, aching
Would you lick and suck them?
As you take my nipple in your mouth, would I feel your cock throb against me?
I can feel the pulsing head of your cock
Rub this aching clit as I move
I moan, I whimper
Cunt drooling on you, oozing sex
Mixing with your precum
Breathe in our sex
Would you let yourself descend?
Can you come undone?
And if I slide down, down, down
Lick the wet from you
Would you rub that cock over my face?
Push my face into your balls
Now soaked with our sex
Up... up... take you into my hot mouth
Would you gasp feeling the heat as you push inside this mouth?
Would your hands lace my hair?
Would you hold me there, cock in my throat?
And when I'm released
Back up... sliding over you again
Cunt against cock
Still not inside me
Would you taste our fuck juice with me?
Would you kiss our sex from my lips?
When I shudder
When my girl cum soaks you
And I writhe, and low, growling animal sounds escape
When I lose control, thrash, arch, grind, cum long
You hear me whimper... please... please...
Fuck-me eyes pleading for your cum
Would you soak us too?

1 Comments:
damn!
fuck ya i would
jesus girl!!!
-justin
Post a Comment
<< Home